Autonomous gantry :
- For open-air shows or spaces that do not have a point of attachment, a stand-alone gantry can be provided, it does not require any anchoring point.
- Technical data sheet on request.
- If the hall or space has an attachment point, it will have to support a minimum of 200 kilos in CMU (minimum operating load), beam type, IPN... Minimum height of 3 metres.
- The organizer must provide a means of access (ladder or basket) to this hanging point if it does not already exist. The artist must know the height of the room in advance in order to provide the necessary hanging material. The material is provided by the artist.
- No projector or any other heat source should be placed within 1m of the hanging point.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)